Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Cards Arrived!

Guess what arrived in the mail yesterday?? Josiah Venture prayer cards! Kinda hard to believe.


Would you like to receive a copy of this card and my letter that includes the whole story of how I will be getting involved with God's work in Central and Eastern Europe?

You're welcome to e-mail me any time (clairepatty@josiahventure.com), or ask me for one in person next time we see each other! You can also sign up for my monthly newsletters right below in this form. I'd love to stay in touch.

You can receive my monthly JV newsletter!

* indicates required



In other news, on Tuesday I was walking around outside just in a jean jacket, and then today I woke up to this - crazy March weather!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com