Monday, April 18, 2016

Sustenance

Pace yourself.

Those are the words I used to describe what these next three weeks will be all about. And so, with everything that has to get done, I stopped here on my way back from grocery shopping for a fig macaron and some sketching for a class project. The city sounds were still in abundance outside the cafe window, but the sunshine glowed and the fake flowers looked surprisingly beautiful. 


Spring is here. Last weeks of school are here. Yet amidst that, the Lord is near, he answers prayers, he sustains, protects and encourages. He is faithful. My goal in these next weeks is to pace myself so that I don't have to crash at any point...so we'll see how that goes! Ultimately though, I can't do this on my own and rely on the Lord for new mercies every morning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com