Saturday, December 6, 2014

Candlelight Carols 2014

Oh, Candlelight Carols, what a weekend. After working for all three performances of Candlelight Carols at the Moody Church, I am ready to get some sleep. But it's a privilege getting to work this event! Moody students, as well as faculty put on an amazing Christmas performance. Choirs, the symphonic band, and a drama cast come together for this one event and it's beautiful.

I'm so proud of all those on stage for this. Some of them are my friends, and it just blows me away what they can do.


I had the privilege of working with these ladies again this year with Event and Guest Services. We head up the ushering for this event, so that was fun to be a part of again...especially since it means I get to see the show each time, even if I'm only sitting for parts of it!


'Til next year, Candlelight Carols! I look forward to it already.

Also, if you would like to hear a recording of the performance, tune in to Moody Radio at one of these times: (90.1 FM Moody Radio Chicago) Sunday, December 21 at 3 p.m. and Wednesday, December 24 at 8 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com