Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Yellow, Orange and Gray

Today is the start of Missions Conference, and the end of midterms! Woohoo! I so look forward to this week at Moody and all that it brings - stories, God's Word, calling and fellowship. 

All day I have been soaking in this absolutely perfect fall day - it's been raining since this morning. I've heard a couple people say that it's a miserable and sleepy day, but for me, it's just splendid. The rain brings rest to my soul and it's comforting. Probably because it reminds me of home, but also just because it's calm and restful. 


I'm thankful we have a fall in the city.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have trees in the city that turn color in fall!! Also, nice title! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com