Friday, October 17, 2014

Lincoln Park Beauty

Amidst Missions Conference with all its sessions, seminars and interactions with wonderful people, I got to take Kate's (college) senior photos today! Although I'm still working on them, here's just a glimpse. Her mom was in the city as well, so the timing could not have been more perfect for these photos. We had such a wonderful afternoon together!


I also got to see a new place in the city that I've been wanting to go to for quite some time. Honestly, I never realized how close it was to campus. This place is a dream and made me giddy today. What a little sanctuary, yet overlooking the city.


Oh the places to discover in Chicago. It's neverending. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com