Monday, July 28, 2014

Senior Photos

Our friends Yvonne and Kyle, who visited us this past weekend, love photos. Kyle, who is now a senior, randomly said something about senior photos while we were in Krakow on Friday, and I jumped at the opportunity. They didn't know that I loved photography, but they were talking about it in a hypothetical "wouldn't it be cool to get your senior pictures here" kind of way. I'm glad they had the idea!

We took a couple in Krakow, but then the four of us - the two moms, Kyle and I - headed up to Malenovice (our JV training center) on Saturday morning before they had to be at the train station. What fun it was taking these photos and what a great way to end our time together - capturing moments!


Hope you have a great senior year, Kyle!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claire you are really an outstanding photographer! I really like the way you captured the different scenes for this photo shoot. I hope to have another photo session next time you are in Oregon!

    I'm so glad that you are back to blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com