Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Best Way to Start the Day

My floor and our brother floor met up in the "Arch" (at Moody) at 5:15 this morning. Why? Well to see the sunrise, of course!

What a perfect way to start my day. As much as waking up at 4:45 sounds awful, watching the sunrise from the beach with people I love is definitely worth it. When Caleb asked me why I was going to go so early in the morning, my response was, "Because I can! And because I'm a freshman, so I might as well do something random!"

So even on a Saturday, waking up early wasn't really that bad. I got to see beauty and fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ.


Glorious God who created such beauty!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Claire!! Those are some pretty spectacular photos, especially that one of the sunrise and the waves! What a fun morning for you all. So glad you captured it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely breathtaking! I love, love it (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com