Thursday, March 6, 2014

Still chilly

Even though Spring Break is just around the corner, it is still fully winter in the city of Chicago. We still have snow, ice, and frigid weather. At least the days are getting a bit longer though!


Needless to say, chai tea season definitely has not passed yet. I mean, it never has to pass, but typically it does as the weather warms up. In my case, I'm still enjoying multiple cups of tea a day.


Haley and I went to Adagio Teas the other day, and I found this delicious White Chai tea. If you're ever in the city, I would highly recommend Adagio. This tea is the perfect way to warm up when it's cold outside.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that three weeks from TODAY she will be your sister-in-law/love?!!!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com