Friday, March 28, 2014

Simply Delightful

I was sitting in my room on my floor (my favorite spot), trying to gather up the energy to take two quizzes for New Testament on a Friday.

But then this little conversation started in my head... "You know, there's that new coffee shop across the street from campus (Think Simple Foods), and you haven't been there yet. They have macarons. Some macarons would help brighten your day, right?"

I did something spontaneous. Me, the not-spontaneous-hardly-ever-at-all one. But hey, I figured, no time like the present to go get some macarons! I grabbed my purse and coat, and bounced down the stairs.


My New Testament quizzes did wait. I took them when I got back, after I had the delicacies along with some mint tea. I determined that these are some of the best macarons I've had. I'm not just saying that. They were so stinkin' delicious. And right across the street! What could be better?!

Macarons made my day.

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me happy in so many ways. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we go when I come to visit???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com