Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fact of the day

Little known fact about Chicago: It sometimes smells like chocolate.

Literally, on any random given day, you might walk outside and get a strong whiff of chocolate. What an odd thing to smell in a city, right?


I finally looked it up today (after smelling chocolate before my morning class), and found that the cause is a chocolate factory about a mile away, called Blommer Chocolate Factory. It actually is on the way to my PCM, so I think I'm going to have to stop by some day once the weather gets warmer. Yet another thing to add to my "bucket-list" for Chicago!

A few other things on my list...
- Go to the Conservatory (Botanic Garden)
- See the city from the Sears (ahem...Willis) or Hancock tower
- Listen to a musical/opera/symphonic orchestra piece in the city
- See a movie in a park (when it's warm)
- Go to as many unique coffee shops as possible

And many more. 

1 comment:

  1. Have you done any of these things on your list???!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com