Saturday, March 29, 2014

Addresses and Envelopes

Cornbread muffins on the table, and fancy pens in hand, we set to work on a fun task together: addressing and getting reading to mail Caleb and Haley's wedding invitations!


By this afternoon, all the letters were ready to go! 

Who knew two years ago, when Haley, Caleb and I hung out in Frydlant (before they were even dating!), that we'd be working on WEDDING INVITATIONS together. It's surreal, and awesome. I am so excited that in 62 days these two are getting married!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are SUCH fun pictures! Thanks for capturing that. I loved getting a glimpse of that day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com