Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lights

A perk of living in the city: perfect scenery for testing out fun bokeh at night!


It was chilly, but my roommate and I decided to go onto the Houghton dorm roof spontaneously one night, and it was absolutely worth it! How fun to see the city, literally, through a different lens.

Sometimes you have to un-focus your gaze, so that you can see beauty more clearly! Just by changing the focus on my camera lens, a whole new world of the city was unveiled. Couldn't that be true in our life as well? When you stop trying to see everything clearly, with every detail, you actually start to see something wonderful and new. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com