Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A time for rest

This Thanksgiving season is unlike any other I've ever had. It's the first year I won't be spending the holiday with Josiah Venture. I have never spent a Thanksgiving in the States, nor only with my family.

I'm sad I can't be with everyone at home for Thanksgiving, but so far, our time here has been really good. Catching up on sleep, drinking lots of tea, chatting at the table with family, and cooking with Mom have been just what I needed.


I also have to say, I am extremely thankful for sisters! Haley and Lara - I love you both, and am so happy that you are a part of our family now (or will be "officially" very soon)! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com