Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rainy days

Rain reminds me of home.

Every time I hear the rain pounding outside, or when I see it make the streets shiny, I'm reminded of cozy days in Czech. I don't run to get to the next building when I'm outside, because part of me likes getting wet from the rain. I equally like drinking tea on days like these and watching movies. Even working on homework when it's rainy seems easier.

Today, I'm thankful for rain.


It's a different city, in a different country, but the seasons still change, the rain still comes from the same sky, and God is still the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty pictures! Maybe you learned to love the rain because you lived in the rainiest part of Czech?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com