Wednesday, October 30, 2013

One of those mornings

You know those mornings?

Not those, as in, the kind that frazzle you, and send you into a crazy day. (Though there are plenty of those, it seems)

I'm talking about the ones when you savor the dawn, listening to the rain drizzling outside, as the sun pulls its cloudy covers back over its head.


Those mornings when you actually have a moment to sit, to think, to prepare for the day.


Those mornings when you read the Word, and actually soak in its meaning for you. These days, for some reason, my heart has been drawn to my Czech Bible, and reading those words is soothing, and feels like home.


Those mornings are sweet, unique, and precious.

I had one of those mornings today.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Good words, good photography, and I like your bag hanging there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zachary still reads his Czech Bible. Somehow those words touch a part of his heart. Glad that you're getting nourishment from God's Word in all it's forms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com