Monday, November 18, 2013

From Home

This absolutely made my day today.


I received a small package in the mail today from one of my dear friends, Verca, in Czech. I sat next to Verca for three years in high-school. We saw each other here and there outside of school, but mostly lived life together at BMA. It's amazing how much life is shared in between classes, and experiencing the same stress or joy that comes from school. We have so many memories together!

I miss you, Verca!!

I almost cried reading her sweet note... they would have been happy tears, of course. I was so touched by her thoughtfulness just in the little things. A note, and a Czech kids game... absolutely perfect for a busy and exhausting day when home sounds wonderful.


It's the little things.

Today, I miss home. I am so thankful for a reminder of it.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com