Saturday, October 19, 2013

Missions Conference

This past week was Moody's Missions Conference. I have never been at anything like it!

Every year, Moody hosts a conference that focuses on God's work all around the world. They bring in missionaries, speakers, musicians, artists and others who are following Christ (literally) to the ends of the earth.

"Jesus said: 'Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.'” - Matthew 28:19-20

It was an inspiring week - one that I don't think I'll forget any time soon. There were so many parts to it that reminded me of how small I am, and how big God is. He is able to do more than we could ever imagine!


(Thanks to the Moody Facebook page for this photo of Christine Caine, one of the guest speakers this year.) 

The theme of this year's conference was "Into the Darkness"... may God's light continue to shine brightly! 

"You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light." Psalm 18:28

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com