Monday, October 28, 2013

Hopped on a train

This weekend, I got to visit Emily, a friend I met in Czech this Spring. She came out with her church to visit BMA, so she knows Frydlant and that whole world! Her family lives in the suburbs of Chicago, and she invited me over for baking, photo-adventuring, dog-cuddling, couch-relaxing, tea-drinking, movie watching, and fall-appreciating. We did all of those things!

3...2...1...

Action!


Emily is a budding photographer!


Thanks for having me, Emily, and Mr. and Mrs. Bergmann! (And thank you for all the yummy treats you sent back too. Chocolate chip cookies, homemade salsa, brownies, apples, and stir-fry taste even more amazing when I'm used to having to eat cafeteria food!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com