Sunday, October 13, 2013

Caleb and Haley: Snapshots

One of the huge blessings of being here at Moody is living so close to my brothers, and sister(/future)-in-laws.

Caleb and Haley have let me tag along so many times, and never have I felt like a "third wheel". They are welcoming and fun! It's been cool getting to know them as a couple, and realizing more and more how perfect they are for each other.

I love you both!


By the way - only 228 days until Caleb and Haley's wedding!!


P.S. These two are so photogenic- their wedding photos are going to be stunning! :) 

1 comment:

  1. It was 228 days until the wedding when you posted this. Can you believe it's only 36 days away now?? Crazy how fast this year has gone by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com