Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birthday: 19.

I got to celebrate my birthday with my parents yesterday. It was an absolutely beautiful day, full of lovely leaves, doors, cupcakes, and sunshine. I couldn't have asked for a more lovely way to start my 19th year. 


What fun to wander through streets... 


These cupcakes, at Swirlz, are THE BEST. They have gluten-free, vegan ones that I can eat!! They are absolutely right...


I was completely happy, enjoying looking up at trees and buildings, and soaking in the blessings of the day. As always, it's the little things.


19 - here I come!! 

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures and a fun blog post! Don't you love the fall colors?!! That was such a special day with you. Glad the Lord worked it out for us to be with you. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!! And I like your new picture on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com