Thursday, September 5, 2013

Through the window

This is the view I looked out on this afternoon as I studied.


And here is a window into my world these days!


It has been so much fun having my brothers around here at Moody. They both work at Joe's, the campus coffee shop, and give me a big smile whenever I come in, which always brightens my day! They have both been encouraging, and helpful as I've been figuring out the system here, and adjusting to a whole new world. I'm thankful for family!

Today was a day of quizzes, classes, Old Testament reading, and community : a good-kind-of-busy day!


* All pictures taken on my iPhone! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com