Sunday, September 8, 2013

Moving day

Guess who moved into their new apartment this weekend?

Tyler and Lara!!

I am so excited that they decided to stay in the city (instead of moving to the suburbs), because it means I'll get to see them more often. They found an apartment about half an hour from Moody, easily accessible by public transportation, so even I could find my way there without getting lost!

What a lovely day spent moving boxes and furniture, unpacking, organizing, and arranging their apartment. I loved just spending the day with all of them.


And we couldn't have done it without the help of a dear family friend of our's - Jim Miller! (Don't be too creeped out by Caleb in the window!) Thank you for coming, Jim!


Both Tyler and Lara are so happy to have a place of their own again now!


Love you all! Can't wait to see the apartment all done, once you finish unpacking! (I guess I'll have to come over again? Teehee.. ) 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great provision of the Lord for Tyler and Lara! So fun you all got to be a part of helping them set up their new home. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com