Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Favorite Almond Milk

As I'm in the middle of writing an essay for college writing, I pulled out my carton of almond milk, poured a mug-full of it (I don't have any glasses yet, just mugs!), sprinkled in some cinnamon, and enjoyed it as a quick pick-me-up, as a boost for the next part of my essay.

Then I realized, "this isn't something I usually do!". Because usually, almond milk doesn't taste good enough for me to enjoy it all on its own (thought this time I did add a little bit of cinnamon for fun). This almond milk is delicious just as it is.


The Trader Joe's almond milk is affordable, actually tastes like almonds, has a silky smooth texture, and doesn't taste "watery" at all. It's just delightful!


Well, now back to College Writing. I hope that you get a chance to try this almond milk one of these days! It's my new favorite!

P.S. Notice the unattractive lovely window sill in the picture. It's the only place to get pictures with light in my room! Haha... maybe I'll find a nice dish towel I can put there to make it look prettier in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Add a pretty dish towel (or 2!) to our dorm room shopping trip! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com