Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Place to Be

It's hard sometimes to find places in the city just to "be". There are plenty of places to "do"-- to move, to walk, to talk, to drink coffee, to shop, and to stare up at huge buildings.

But there are not many places to "be", to rest, to breath. I have, however, found one place so far.

This park, when it's sunny:


One of the things I really love about this park is the culture of it. Families come here. Kids play, and ride their scooters and bikes. Friends meet to talk. Boats drive by on the river. Dogs walk happily.



And this Caribou Coffee shop right next to the park:


Discovering the city is fun, and discovering restful places is important. I am thankful to be at Moody, and it's crazy to be in the city. Finding favorites is an adventure, for sure!

P.S. I'm hoping to pull out my camera again here soon! I'll photograph it properly one of these days! Until then, my iPhone will have to do!  

1 comment:

  1. iPhone photos are just fine! It's so fun to see your world there. I'll be in it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com