Friday, August 2, 2013

Lobel family photos

The Lobels are pretty awesome. We have lived a lot of life with them since they arrived in Czech in 2008! Easters, Christmas Eve parties, leading worship at church, English classes at BMA, babysitting their son Carter, girls' nights with Lisa, and so many other memories.

The Lobels are expecting a little girl in a month, and so wanted some photos to document this time before she arrives! I'm so glad I got to be the one to spend the evening capturing them in the warm glowy sun.

I hope these bring a smile to your face, as these people did to mine!


This one is my favorite of all. 


Lobels-- I am going to miss you all! And I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Claire you are a great photographer! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com