Monday, July 8, 2013

Words to live by

I love collecting words of wisdom. I keep a collection of those words and quotes on my phone, because they encourage me when I need them! Some of them are verses, some are quotes from books, some are sweet words from friends. They all remind me of Truth.

I once heard a quote from an audiodrama by Lamplighter Theatre . Unfortunately, now I can't even remember which book (the dramas are based on books) it came from, but I remembered the words!

"Whenever you're feeling down, look Up." 

Not that I'm feeling down today, but I wanted to share this with you. We all have those not-so-great days sometimes, and so, if this is your "down day", remember to look up at Him who loves you. Trust in His faithfulness. Look to Him for comfort, for strength, for wisdom, and for truth.

This will stand as a reminder to me too for the future!


"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com