Sunday, August 25, 2013

Farther, yet closer

I am far from home, but home is here too.


Caleb and Haley arrived back on campus last night. Tyler still has one more semester at Moody, and Lara will be (hopefully) working somewhere downtown. It is such a blessing being with all of them again! It's comforting to have them here.

Tomorrow classes begin! I'm a little nervous, yes, but happy too. It'll be great to start normal school up again. I just have to keep reminding myself... I came here to learn, and that's what'll start tomorrow!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I love it. Did you take that picture knowing that you were copying the one from 2007? You sure have grown up! Look like a college student to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tyler

    Yes, I actually did!! I remembered that photo, and knew I had to retake it before I left! What I didn't realize until later was that it was the very first photo I had posted on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com