Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pink Summer Smoothie

A cool breeze, warm sunshine, peonies picked from the garden, and pink smoothies:

Happiness.


Pink Summer Berry Smoothie (gluten-free, dairy-free, coconut-free!)

Ingredients:
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 very ripe banana
1 handful of blueberries
3 tbsp oats
1 1/2 cups almond milk
1/4-1/2 cup water, as needed
2 tsp honey, optional
3 ice cubes

Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth! Voila!


This is just what I needed for an "it's-almost-officially-Summer" kind of day. Ahh...sip, sigh, and soak it all in.

Spring Smoothie: HERE.
Fall Smoothie: HERE.

Looks like I need to make a Winter smoothie some day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com