Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little treasures

56 days left until I fly from Europe to the States for college.

In some ways, that seems like a long ways off, but at other times, it seems really soon. I know it's going to be hard to leave Czech, but I'm also really looking forward to what's ahead. Bittersweet, as is said.

I found out earlier this week that I will be living in Smith Hall at Moody, and I now also know who my roommate will be! We have e-mailed a bit already, and she seems really sweet. Can't wait to meet her, and so many other people at Moody.

I'm already getting ready for the move. We filled out my last Moody forms earlier this week, and we bought something that will make my time at school a lot sweeter.


This honey makes me so happy. I am very particular about my honey, but these ones are perfect! We went to the Farmer's market yesterday, and bought enough honey to last me for a while at Moody. I'll be bringing some for my brothers too!

These days are restful, warm, and good. Home, for a while longer.


P.S. Can you see my reflection in these pictures? Ha! Just noticed that!

3 comments:

  1. How's your honey supply holding out these days?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katka says she wants to go to the farmer's market with us when you're back...scrambled eggs, coffee and some honey?! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com