Monday, May 20, 2013

They're ENGAGED!!

Maturita is tomorrow, but I just can't wait to share some fantastic news...

MY BROTHER IS ENGAGED!!!!!!


Caleb proposed to the wonderful Haley Chase over the weekend. I am so excited!!

Our families (the Chases and the Patty's) have known each other for a long time. However, it wasn't until 5 years ago that us kids actually met each other. I vividly remember going over to their house that afternoon. And I also remember Caleb talking about Haley after that very first visit! Yes, I guess you could call it "love at first sight"! They were friends for four years, and started dating last spring.


Haley is lovely. She has been a sweet friend to me too in these past years, but best of all, she brings out all the best in Caleb. She is kind, gentle, caring, generous, patient and joyful. I can't imagine anyone better for Caleb than her! Seeing them together makes me happy.

For more on the back-story, go to my Mom's blog: HERE.

Tyler -thank you for the pictures!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com