Friday, May 31, 2013

School: Tablo

Two hours from now I will officially be a Beskydy Mountain Academy Graduate. Our graduation ceremony is at 2:30, and I can't believe I'm finally here.

Do you remember me talking about our class' tablo? I realized I never showed you pictures, so in honor of this last day of being a BMA student, here are at least a couple iPhone pictures I took of the day we put the tablo up. I'm happy with how it turned out. It captures our class' spirit - homemade, but classy, sweet and creative.


Today is also the last day I will ever see my whole class together. I am sad about that. But what a celebration it will still be that we finished. Soon we all start a new chapter in our lives. Yes, it's exciting, but there's always a sad part about moving on as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com