Sunday, May 12, 2013

JV Family

I have grown up in Josiah Venture my whole life. I have been a part of its growth from 2 couples, to now over 240 staff. It's amazing to be a part of this amazing group of people!

One of the things I love most about being in JV is being a JV Kid. JV Kids are my brothers, my sisters, my cousins, my friends. They have walked through life with me since the beginning. Even though I only get to see some of them once a year, they are still completely like family.

These are just the older kids (14 and up). I will hopefully have a full JVK picture soon! 


As I leave for the States, I am glad to know that no matter what, JVK will always be family. They are pretty special, just sayin'. It's a privilege to know them, learn with them, play Star Wars mafia with them (yep, it's a tradition now!), and laugh with them.

JVK-- you guys are awesome! I'm going to miss you so much!


(When we were younger we were split up into age groups. The picture above is of "Akiko", our group. We are the last ones in Akiko after all these years. Thankful for them!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com