Thursday, May 16, 2013

In the middle

It's day 4 out of 8 of "svaťák", and today is definitely the hardest day so far. It's not because I am stressed, or even tired. It's because the goal is fuzzy and a little intangible. Maturita seems almost "not real" today, even though I'm studying. I have to press through this day though, because I know from here, I'll go over the middle-of-the-week point, and before I know it, maturita will be behind me. How I look forward to that day next Tuesday!!


On a more positive note, I got my results back from my written tests, and I'm happy with them! That was nice news today.

1 comment:

  1. You blogged!! Hooray for you! You'll be glad you did when it's all over...to remember this "holy" week!

    You're almost there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com