Thursday, May 9, 2013

Getting there

In the midst of another great Josiah Venture conference, I still have to study. My exams are definitely on my mind all the time, since they are in less than two weeks!

I have been preparing for these all year, and I hope it pays off on the day of Maturita (21st). I'm thankful for a little breather of being with friends and family at conference, but I need to take at least a couple of hours at home every day to study as well. Phew, it's going to feel great to have this all over with in a little bit here!

Learning about learning ("učení", for maturita in Psychology) is kind of fitting, isn't it? It's a long process, but there are interesting parts to it!


To make it more interesting though, of course, you know I have to use lots of color.


Soon it will all be over, and I won't ever have to think about it again. Until then, I'll try my best to be fully engaged both in conference (and other social things), and in studying. It's harder than I thought it would be! I'm learning. My dad always said that learning how to learn is the most important thing though about school. So, I'm getting there.

1 comment:

  1. I love your study method with all the colours - so pretty! :)

    Good luck with the exams!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com