Friday, April 26, 2013

The truth about Spring

Spring is here. The grass turns greener. The trees show their first leaves. The sun glows. Kaylee lounges happily in the warmth.


But then...

"Achoooooooooo!!"

Sorry, I killed the nice quaint moment. Yes, it's allergy season for me. I love love love Spring, but sneezing and the sniffles put a damper on everything. I'd like to spend all day outside, but that would make things worse.

Does anybody know of any tried and true remedies for those pesky allergies? I feel like I have done everything, but still have the same symptoms every year. I'm open to anything that could help!!

Ah well, I'm still not going to let that spoil the joy of new colors, warmth and life!

Spring: Welcome!
Allergies: Please go away.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com