Saturday, April 27, 2013

Moonrise

Last night, I got to see something incredible. I was giddy and so excited. I sat outside on our patio and watched the sky light up behind my favorite mountain.

This moonrise was stunning, enchanting, and mesmerizing. I've never seen anything like it.



God, you're amazing!!

"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" 
-Psalm 8: 1

"He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
    and turns deep darkness into the morning
    and darkens the day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
    and pours them out on the surface of the earth,
the Lord is his name;" 
- Amos 5:8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com