Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Songs in my head

Sometimes even small things lift my spirits.

Today, listening to Chris Tomlin was encouraging. Those kinds of songs help redirect my thoughts to what is really important and true. I definitely recommend checking out his music, if you haven't already!

I listened to this song "in my head" all day. Do you do this too? When I have a song stuck in my head it plays on "repeat". Nonstop. That's why it really matters what kind of music I listen to. (Gangnam Style is catchy and all, but I really don't want that in my head for days!!)

School is challenging, as always, but there are good things in every day. Today, this song was one of those good things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com