Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend reading

Finally, I had a completely free Saturday. No intense studying needed, no stressful thoughts, not even crummy weather! Just a lovely, lazy Saturday. Oh, how I treasure days like these. There aren't many like it!

I did get SOME work done. I have to read a certain number of books for maturita, including some Czech classics. This one is "Hordubal" by Karel Capek. I finished it this weekend! Reading Czech books is not always easy for me, so to check another one off my list feels good!


And guess which buddy sat with me while I read?


Yep, you guessed it! She crawled up onto my lap all on her own. Cutie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com