Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tea Time

I have always loved tea.

In preschool, instead of water at lunch, they serve warm sweetened fruit tea. At restaurants, you can always find tea on the menu. Tea is sold everywhere here. I think the tea aisle is even bigger than the chip aisle in grocery stores. No wonder tea is special to me!

I love that certain teas are connected with memories. (Yep, it's kind of like comfort food to me)


When we were in Croatia, we found a little organic shop in the back streets of Hvar that sold loose-leaf teas. Oh my, what a find! We bought a bag of wonderful smelling mint tea, and didn't open it until we got home. I never thought I was much of a "mint tea kind of girl" (growing up on fruit tea and all), but this one is exquisite.


The company actually bases in Serbia. You can find their website here: Agristar. They state on there that you can find their products in other countries too, so if you stumble upon this some day, do buy it! You'll be happy you did. And if you're ever at my house, feel free to request it!

There's nothing like a calming cup of tea to round off your busy day. It's good to simply sit, sip, contemplate, and enjoy. Tea is just that way. It doesn't need to be anything special, or fancy, but it's still so comforting.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post Claire!!! It's so "you"!

    Beautiful photos too.

    Glad you posted about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com