Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Smoothie

One of my favorite places at the mall in Ostrava is "Fruitisimo". They sell fresh juices, fruit ice-cream, and anything else fruity that you could want. When I was there the other day, I chose a smoothie called "ME2D", and fell in love with it.


I knew I needed to figure out how to make it myself! The ingredients are on the website, so I tried it, and yes, it worked! It tasted just like the Fruitisimo drink. Ohhh, it's good. So refreshing, and pretty too!

Here you go...


"ME2D" a.k.a. Orange Spring Smoothie

1 orange, peeled
10 strawberries, frozen
1 small banana
1/2 large carrot (or one small one), peeled and chopped into smaller chunks
1 tbsp honey
Apple juice
Water

Place fruit, carrot, and honey in a high-powered blender. Pour in apple juice until it covers fruit half-way. Add about an inch more of water. Blend at high speed. If needed, add more liquid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com