Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baking day

 These three lovely girls came to my house on Friday.


We had our first Fusion Baking Workshop! Fusion has all sorts of workshops throughout the year (choir directing, guitar, piano etc.), so why not do a baking one? Food is also an important part of Fusion, as any student would tell you.

I'm sure these girls could've made these goodies on their own too, but it was a lot of fun doing it together. We listened to music, drank tea, measured, mixed and chatted. What a perfect way to spend a Friday afternoon. Girls- thanks for coming!


The finished products: Cranberry white chocolate oatmeal cookies, Chocolate cupcakes, and Fudgy brownies. I'm sure you're wondering what we did with all this food...We took it to youth group for everyone to enjoy. The girls did a fantastic job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com