Friday, February 8, 2013

Movie Theatre and Peanut Butter

A couple wonderful things this week:

1. These Peanut Butter Cookies:


I tried a new recipe (a classic Betty Crocker one), and adapted it to be gluten-free. They were delicious! They were perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with enough peanut-buttery flavor in them. I used Silvana's gf flour blend, reduced the sugar a bit, and used "Vive Bio" margarine.

2. This amazing movie:

Mom and I had a girls night tonight (Dad is in the U.S.), and went to see The Impossible. The plot revolves around a family that experienced the tsunami in Thailand (in 2004). What a moving and powerful film!! It helped me understand what people really go through during disasters. I was really impressed by the filming and acting as well. I highly recommend going to see it!

P.S. I think my physics test may have gone well! We'll see, but mostly, I'm glad it's over! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com