Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I made friends

I made friends last week.


Don't ask me why, but I was completely charmed by dogs on the streets last week in Hvar. For some reason, they were all so sweet. Even though they would come up uninvited (most of the time) to greet me and Kaylee, I didn't mind. And this didn't happen just once or twice. Dogs greeted us so many times!

I had to laugh by the end, because this just never happens at home. People keep their dogs behind fences, on leashes, and I guard my own dog, because she gets scared easily. Somehow though, these dogs never once caused any trouble. They were free to roam, and I loved it.

This may seem silly to you, but it really did make me happy last week. Who would'a thought I'd make so many friends in Hvar? Kaylee is a good buddy to have around.

2 comments:

  1. What about the language barrier? Hard to communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were here with me right now! It may sound idyllic to be alone on Hvar, but it's WAAAAAYYYY better with people! Come stop by????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com