Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Golden Ticket

Caleb is on a plane right now back to the States.

*sigh* *sniffle*

The time with him here went by way too fast. Thankfully, we did stop time for just a moment one day.

Caleb gave me the best Christmas present: one Golden Ticket for a sibling photo adventure. And a photo adventure it was...

Some random adorable dog came to greet us while we took pictures nearby!

Caleb- I miss you so much already. Thank you for my Christmas present!! You're always an inspiration to me with photography. And Tyler...we missed you this time!

*Some of these pictures are Caleb's- most of the nature-y ones, and of course any that I'm in! :)

See here for a glimpse of one of our past sibling photo adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures Claire! Love the way you and your family captures life in photos...and all that's good in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com