Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy 20th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!


We celebrated Caleb's birthday a little early, before he flew back to the States. I'm thankful for that, and hope today was very special and memorable too!

 Caleb-- I love you, and am excited that I'll be seeing more of you this Fall! You are courageous, strong, a leader, and can make anyone laugh. You are talented, musical, a very capable cook, and a great photographer! I love your excitement for life, and your joy in adventure.You have shown me what it means to live out faith boldly, and you're constantly challenging me to know the Lord better. I've learned a lot from you, and am so thankful that you are my brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com