Monday, January 14, 2013

BIG News!

I will be attending Moody Bible Institute this Fall!!!!!


On Friday, I received an e-mail from Moody, which I didn't open until my mom got back from Prague. It felt like it would be so anticlimactic to just open an e-mail, so Mom made it feel more "official". She was super kind and went upstairs, took off her glasses (so she couldn't see what was written), printed out the letter, and put it in a sealed envelope. She even addressed it from "Moody" with the address and everything. The rest of the story...is pure joy and relief!

Kaylee doesn't seem too fazed... but I was sure happy!

So thankful to God for guiding my steps this far, and I'm looking forward to where He's leading next! I plan to major in TESOL, to prepare me for using teaching English in ministry context.

College, and not to mention moving to the States, is going to be a huge transition for me. But if God's been with me this far, He will be with me then too. It's exciting watching His plan unfold, and coming to know His goodness more and more. I know that next Fall I will be stretched, I will learn, I will grow and my life will be very different from where it is now! I am almost ready for that time, but I'm not there yet.

I still have eight wonderful months in Czech before starting this new chapter of life, but what a blessing it is to know that the next chapter will include Moody!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting. And I love that your mom put it in an envelope :) One of the colleges I applied to sent me an acceptance letter at 10:30 pm haha it was so anticlimactic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com