Monday, January 7, 2013

A thought to start your week

We just spent the weekend in Bratislava with our sweet friends, the Chases. (I'll post a few pictures from it later this week) It was so much fun visiting them, and it was also special to have a short road-trip as a family.

It's been seven months since it's been the "four of us". I loved laughing, chatting, discussing and hearing stories the whole drive down and back!

The quote in the picture is actually one of my parents' 10 "amendments" to their marriage vows. This short sentence is one I need to remember! It means that if there is something worth doing, it's ok to fail at it, because we learn, and can work at it. How I need that reminder sometimes!

Have a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com