Sunday, November 18, 2012

This weekend

This weekend, my parents were gone.Thankfully though, my dear friend Lucy came to stay with me. I am not at all the type of person that likes to have a house to myself! (Creaky sounds???)

What to do when two friends (+ my dog!) have a free weekend together?

...Attend a ball... (A sluskolona, to be exact! My friend Terka invited us to her final ball after months of dance lessons)


...Drink tea. Lots of it...


...Invite Kristi over...


 ...Go for a walk...


...Rest...


My parents will be home tonight. I'm thankful that a weekend that could have been really lonely and quiet ended up being so sweet. I'm thankful for friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com