Friday, November 23, 2012

First Turkey Trot

I participated in my first ever 5K Turkey Trot race on Thanksgiving! This year was the first annual Josiah Venture Turkey Trot, and it was such a great start to a new tradition.

Since Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Czech, we don't ever get the opportunity to take part in a Thanksgiving race. But thanks to JV, this year, we did!

In Hayley's words...the outcome of the race was: "We were last, but we had a blast!".

I promise, we did run. Just not the whole time. Girls need to have a little fun too, right? I mean, it's not like we were going to win anyway. *smile*


And the race begins!


The Stephens greeted us at the half-way point! What could make us happier than Cece's smile?!


And then we got distracted...
(*Thanks Hannah for taking this one!)


...But we finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com