Sunday, September 30, 2012

#jvkladieswienseriousfun

I know, I know... hashtags don't work like that. But they do work on Instagram, which is how all of us JVK* ladies were documenting this very special Saturday.

We don't get to do many of these reunions "half-way" between the "Southern", and the "Northern" JV countries, so this was really special. We met up in Vienna, which is about 3 and a half hours from where we all live. A perfect meeting point. And Vienna happens to be such a charming and lovely city, which is a plus.

I'm leaving next year for college, and boy, am I going to miss these lovely ladies. I'm savoring every single "last" this year. So here it is- the last Older JVK girls trip to Vienna.

Get ready for a whole bunch of happy-faced, joy-filled pictures. First off...here's the whole group, and on it goes...

Filming a music video. Hopefully that will get done one day!

My lovely cousin.
High kick competitions. :) Oh yes. In a public park.
We have groups by age in JV...these are the "Ducks" and their camp counselor, Lauree! (minus one person, Nina- we missed you!)
This old couple looked so sweet. Ahh, a taste of the real Vienna.
Amazing Thai food. The Nasch Markt is maybe my favorite place to go to in Vienna- awesome food, local people!
An unexpected huge marathon at 8PM. Seriously moving. (Made me want to run!) Unfortunately, we were stuck on this side of the street, and we were parked on the other side! There were so many runners that we just had to weave our way through speedily--an adrenaline rush for sure!
*Josiah Venture Kids. We are the third culture kids of Josiah Venture!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun trip! We went to Vienna once, but it was in December and absolutely freezing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had lots of fun i wish could have been there i miss all my fellow duck

    grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com